• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do a wide range of people still play Brawl?

D

Deleted member

I have Melee, Brawl Hacks, and Smash 4, but sometimes i just feel like going on Basic Brawl and having a good time. What i'm wondering is if the Brawl community still has any life left in it besides from PM, because i want to go onto basic brawl, but i'm wondering if it's worth it.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
I still play Brawl. It may be just because it was the first smash game I played, but it's my favourite and I also hate the look of Smash 4.

Harb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Harb323
Switch FC
SW-2002-6569-6711
I play all of the Smash games that I own. (Melee, Brawl, and Smash Wii U/3DS) Each of the games have aspects that I love. =P

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Honestly, I have not played Brawl ever since I bought the 3DS version of Sm4sh. If I ever get the chance, I would definitely go back to it.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Modders like myself still play Brawl.

If it weren't for that, I would've let it gather dust by now.

D

Deleted member

Modders like myself still play Brawl.

If it weren't for that, I would've let it gather dust by now.
Modding? I have to agree, as even now, I am working on a mod of my own, made from the ground up.

I just don't want Brawl wifi to become a complete void, as inbetween the tournaments I attend and trying to get frame perfect techniques down, Brawl is a fun yet challenging (in the unbalanced way) game.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Any of you know how I can mod Brawl to give Charizard more jumps?
I also want to separate the Pokemon from the Trainer, but that's for another time.

Lucio08smash

Smash Cadet
I love playing teams with friends,also love playing as falcon in brawl,the aerial laser quickscopes are real,thats the cause why my tag is MLGOP

D

Deleted member

Any of you know how I can mod Brawl to give Charizard more jumps?
I also want to separate the Pokemon from the Trainer, but that's for another time.
1. Hack your Wii
2. Download Project Smash Attack(s)
3. Download Character files (Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0)
4. Open FitLizardon.pac in PSA (Project Smash Attack)
5. Go to abbtributes
6. Look for the "jumps" stat
7. Double Click the set value for it (to the right of the name of said stat)
8. Change the stat to that of your liking
9. Place it in private/wii/rsbe/pf/fighter/Pokelizardon
10. Boot up Brawl via Smashstack or Gecko OS (from the homebrew channel)
11. Enjoy!

Desu_Maiden

Smash Cadet
Given that a lot of people with Wii's can't afford or just don't want to get a Wii U, I bet you a lot of people still play Brawl. The same logic applies to Starcraft (SC) players. A lot of people still play SC 1 even though SC 2 has already been released.

trusty

Smash Apprentice
I definitely do. I've spent hundreds of hours on melee and brawl and just downloaded PM a few weeks ago. But Brawl doesn't deserve the level of criticism is gets and is definitely still worth playing.

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Given that a lot of people with Wii's can't afford or just don't want to get a Wii U, I bet you a lot of people still play Brawl. The same logic applies to Starcraft (SC) players. A lot of people still play SC 1 even though SC 2 has already been released.
Sorry to say, but if you can't afford SC2 by 2015, and you REALLY want it, you may want to reevaluate your use of finances. It's one thing to not be interested, or to not have the money for a new console, but SC2 has been out for what, four years now?

Top Bottom