• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC and...

Nick DePaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
nickzaroo
3DS FC
3239-4036-3837
hi everyone I wanted some dlc for smash but I don't know which is more worth it. I did get one which is mii fighter cyborg costume just r the heck with it. What do you guys think I should prioritize getting.

Also where is the place you could exchange fc because I need more people for my 3ds and ps4 (getting plants vs zombies garden warfare 2) ;) I was looking for it but the closest thing related was giveaways and I didn't understand that either.

thx in advance for your efforts and will speak. I will take all advice and answers and take them into account :)

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
3ds friend code sharing is in the smash 4 section. Good luck finding ps4 friends. As for dlc, anything goes. just what you find more interesting. Take Cloud for example.

Nick DePaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
nickzaroo
3DS FC
3239-4036-3837
I manage to get more DLC first off thx ELITEWarri0r115 for cloud he's fun to use. I got everyone else except lucas and roy. I didn't pick either because Lucas is a ness clone and with the intro to the alternate special mechanic (which I swear im the only one who LOVES this mechanic) you can make him a "Lucas." Roy is the same reason and explination. Now to be fair I picked mewtwo and thought "he's is a lucario clone except for their up specials" but found out he only copies the neutral special.
My new fav is now the 5/7 dlc I have obtained

Top Bottom