• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk's worst Mus

DiZZ

Smash Apprentice
So ive been playing dk in melee for about 3 years now and 1 in pm and overall I feel like there is 1 matchup that is almost near impossible for dk in pm that use to be a breeze in melee. The addition to gnw being able to easily juggle dk he now has an up b that pulls you up and continues to 0 to death you and even if you sdi out of his combo game you just took about 70% and have almost no options other than nairs and bairs to get through his wall of bacon where he then just runs away and spaces out even more with his bacon. Your recovery options are completely null in void in the mu as well due to his amazing dair fsmash and tilts. I don't know if I am just not figuring out something groundbreaking in the mu or is it really this terrible for the poor Kong. Id like to also now about other mus you guys are struggling with so that we can all calculate a plan of attack to make dk's mu more finessed to the point where we can take over the pm meta game :D

Last edited:

PajamasM

Smash Cadet
You may want this taken down, there is a matchup discussion thread and you can probably get better response there. This is redundant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom