• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's Theme Song

Luigi player

Smash Master
I'm not sure if this thread should be in the character discussion forum... but anyway:

Yeah it's okay, but it's nothing special imo /:

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
im lovin how they bring the retro theme back that game was very addictive

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I like the DK arcade stage theme being brought back. I think the DKC title theme -which was also used in the arcade- should appear as one of the "my music"selections.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
bit of a random question here, still dealing with DK music tho
its really bugging me, does anyone know where they got DK's victory theme for the first 2 smash games???? and is it the same in brawl?

Luigi player

Smash Master
DKs victory theme is from Donkey Kong Country (If you win in a Bonus level). Don't know if it'll be in Brawl too, but it's very likely.

pezmaniac

Smash Rookie
I like the new song a lot, I've had to have listened to it at least 20 times already :chuckle:

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
While I like the song, I never thought of it as being DK's theme song (that honor will always go to Jungle Hijinx), mostly because I don't think of that DK as being the DK of DKC, that DK is too much of a villain to be our DK. Apparently he's supposed to be Cranky (which would make a bit more sense).

In any case, I love the remix of such a great retro song. I wonder which franchise stage it's going to be on, Mario or DK, cause, it's really a toss up...

As an addition, I never noticed that the music in his intro to SE was actually the break in Jungle Hijinx remixed. I now like that video better than ever.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
While I like the song, I never thought of it as being DK's theme song (that honor will always go to Jungle Hijinx), mostly because I don't think of that DK as being the DK of DKC, that DK is too much of a villain to be our DK. Apparently he's supposed to be Cranky (which would make a bit more sense).

In any case, I love the remix of such a great retro song. I wonder which franchise stage it's going to be on, Mario or DK, cause, it's really a toss up...

As an addition, I never noticed that the music in his intro to SE was actually the break in Jungle Hijinx remixed. I now like that video better than ever.

I thought the same thing. "OMG! The girl-kidnapping, mario-hating DK in that game isnt our loveable gorilla!"

But after listening to it twice, the nice way they remixed it won me over.

Infact, ALL of the music sounds great.

Top Bottom