• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's Taunts?

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
Any guesses on what his last one is? I'd assume that it would be some sort of flex, but I'm not sure.
Anyone that went to E for All that could confirm?

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
"Oooooo... BANANAS...."
I'd rather not have that. Maybe as something else, but if DK says that I'll not buy the game on the sole fact that I'd have nightmares about DK thinking of Kirby as a pink coconut and Bowser as a pineapple.
No. Something else, please; I didn't play the N64 game, so I'm kind of rusty on the history there.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
In addition to the I dunno taunt seen in all installments and the new chest beating taunt, I'd like to see his laugh from Donkey Kong from Arcade/Game Boy. You know, the one he does after he stomps and distorts the platforms. Kudos to Nintendo if they also include the original sound effect.

Hagrid

Smash Apprentice
In Donkey Kong Country, when DK completes a bonus level, he claps, gives the double thumbs up and then holds his hands together above his head in a victory pose. I'm hoping this is his last taunt!

Top Bottom