• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's Infinite Grab

_kSo_

Smash Master
So, I've been playing DK lately kuz hes a load of fun :p

I have trouble doing the infinite grab on yoshi, specifically, because for some reason when he gets out of DK's grab, he ends up either behind DK or too close to DK to be grabbed again., whereas any other character will end up right in front of DK

Is this normal? or am I doing something wrong?

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
If you are having fun infinite grabbing with DK, you should go chew on aluminum foil. That stuff gets old after about .5 matches.

_kSo_

Smash Master
If you are having fun infinite grabbing with DK, you should go chew on aluminum foil. That stuff gets old after about .5 matches.
its not that i want to infinite grab, but sometimes its good to rack up some more damage before back throwing them ftw

and thats without infinite grabbing before the last few ones...

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
I hate DK infinite grab...I pretty much just dont like DK in general in ssb64, unless its a DK ditto. Those are always the cheapest matches IMO and can be pretty fun/aggravating

Top Bottom