• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's grab infinite

eastheaven

Smash Ace
How do you get around it with Pikachu, Kirby, or Ness?
The tiers they mean nothing !@!

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about how to escape the TTI....Well, if the person is good then it would be hard to escape cause DK has extreme vertical and grab range and his grabs come out fast. I would say the best thing to do is to be patient. Go grab a sandwich, watch a movie, wait till he gets bored and throws you away. If you struggle and break free, even if you jump out or anything, DK's grab will catch you. Just wait and wait for a mistake he makes. This is the last option and is only good if the person has really good reflexes. Other than that, don't worry, most people don't have crazy enough reflexes to instantly grab you 10 times in a row XD.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Your Fist + Your friends face = Escape from Throw Infinite

Your controller or Nikes may also work

eastheaven

Smash Ace
Which way should you DI to escape it?
Is there a specific way, or is it like Melee where escaping chain grabs' DI is about mind games?

greenblob

Smash Lord
If you're talking about how to escape the TTI....Well, if the person is good then it would be hard to escape cause DK has extreme vertical and grab range and his grabs come out fast. I would say the best thing to do is to be patient. Go grab a sandwich, watch a movie, wait till he gets bored and throws you away. If you struggle and break free, even if you jump out or anything, DK's grab will catch you. Just wait and wait for a mistake he makes. This is the last option and is only good if the person has really good reflexes. Other than that, don't worry, most people don't have crazy enough reflexes to instantly grab you 10 times in a row XD.
Ha, that's what I do.

You should DI in.

malva00

Smash Master
u can press the joystick a certain way and always come out behind DK with any character according to antd in one of his old posts

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
lawl just wait and wait...cuss him off online XD. Anyway, that's a new thing I learned just now. Lol, not exactly DI outta grabs, which is impossible, but you might just switch the position of escaping the grab....weirddddd to da max

Top Bottom