• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dk wavedash

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yes, there is. wavedashing is an important spacing tool much like dash dancing. learn to do dash dance & wavedash movement to where when you wavedash you're facing away from your opponent so you can hit them with his back air whenever necessary.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I WD as everyone but bowser because going from fox to bowser timing is to extreme of a timing change up for me to deal with. DD with your WD is **** very non campy people like falco. But yeah WDing is mad useful for spacing as fox I always WD just barely enough out of the way for my brother's attack I mix up my Wd/DD so it's WAY harder to read my patterns which in turth I don't even know other than I normally don't double dash or double WD.

more options is mad useful also to SHL fair easier use the C-stick to SHFFL t's easy as him and bowser like run up sheild up forward and it's so fast you barely see the sheild.

also tech skill is useless if you can't use it meaning if you can pillar someone but can't land the dair you f***ed up find a use keep yourself flexible. also I would like to see a DK SH bair into double jump into another bair that would be **** and if people could keep doing it I could see a jump for DK.

Top Bottom