• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK juggling options

RiotLettuce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiotLettuce
3DS FC
0877-2587-1813
There's the utilt into however many utilts before you believe they can escape into upair into upair. Another juggle is at low percents. You do two jabs into two jabs then you can do w/e followup you want: downsmash side b, you could even try to pull them in with the far hitbox of jab. Some other juggling which is pretty funny is always catching their landing with down b.

For combos I would go with simple stuff like cargothrow upthrow into uair or you can try stuff with regular upthrow. downthrow or cargothrow downthrow into ftilt sometimes works, instead of using ftilt you can also use downb. Downtilt is a good combo starter, which works into either more downtilts, a grab, a dash attack, downb, giant punch, side b, pretty much whatever you're feeling like doing at the time. I hope this helped.

Last edited:

Gloman600

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gloman600
i like to uptilt maybe twice, up air, uptilt again and then up b on the ground it works huge rack up

TastyCarcass

Smash Apprentice
DK isn't much of a combo character. He hits once and he hits hard, then he goes for another hit.

His up air is an good disjointed juggle and his dtilt can cause tripping

Gloman600

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gloman600
uptilt - 2 bairs- landing ftilt
any throw- nair- land ftilt
basically jump nair another air attack and always land ftilt its not expected run right into it
not a lot of dk players utilize this
nice spacing tool always wall with bairs if you land do a ftilit

DomBadZZZ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DomBadZZZ
DK has amazing juggling options mostly out of uptilt or cargo jump upthrow > upair, i usually try to get in a up air before finishing them with double bair to cover airdodge options

Also on battlefield cargo upthrow to up air leaves you with so many options

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
DK isn't much of a combo character. He hits once and he hits hard, then he goes for another hit.

His up air is an good disjointed juggle and his dtilt can cause tripping
Wrong..that is ganondorf and bowser.
DK can do multi hits like Wario
Well not as good as Wario but yh..

Top Bottom