• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK is better in brawl then Melee

volbound1700

Smash Master
In Brawl's environment, even though DK hasn't changed much, he is a lot better character. Brawl is more favorable for heavy characters and DK can move and has powerful attacks.

However DK's FS is the worst FS of them all.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
DK's FS is great. You just need to keep the beat by hitting A at the right time.

I don't like brawl's DK personally. His donkey punch got a huge range nerf which totally changes my game with him.

The Director

Smash Lord
There's no comparison here. Brawl DK is much, much better. I had to actually fight to get kills with DK in Melee, now all I have to do is 4 attacks and then a smash attack. That's it. If only more people played as DK, the community would know what an amazing character he is.

He's got incredible ranged smash attacks, devastating aerials, heavy armor and the ability to stay alive until 180-200% atleast.

Top Bottom