• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK dittos

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Zoro has pretty good DI for the most part, you should learn to follow it with your cargo uairs.

You're both good DK's. I would suggest using the bair more, as it is really fast and the person who can spam it the best can usually come out on top.

saberhof

Smash Master
haha when you tried that punch trick where you turn around and wanted to grab the edge, you should have canceled the charge :p. but pretty nice i guees.

and dont jump off the stage while charging the punch, you will get confused :p

vericz

Smash Champion
haha when you tried that punch trick where you turn around and wanted to grab the edge, you should have canceled the charge :p. but pretty nice i guees.

and dont jump off the stage while charging the punch, you will get confused :p
I meant to land on the platform and I wasn't paying attention :)

GTOnizukadude

Smash Cadet
(I loved the edge battle near the end.)

Both your DKs were really good. The only thing I'd change is to use his down tilt for edgeguarding more, but I haven't played enough DKs to guarantee how awesome that'd be.

Top Bottom