• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

djc deconfirmed

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Plus that video doesn't de-confirm it either. We went through this a while ago. Read other posts before you make a new thread, seriously.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
i didnt see it in any stickied posts.. plus i have a life im not gonna read X amounts of posts
jeeze last time i say anything

oh thanks to the guy that didnt give an ******* answer

Levitas

the moon
I hope you're not talking about me. It's not like that was the first video posted on the "Ness video thread" that I'm running. Or that I've been trying to provide as up to date information as possible. Or that I just posted a video an hour ago on the front page of that thread that actually does show Ness doing a double-jump rising fair in fact deconfirming the DJC.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Yeah seriously, that video has been posted like 4 times. It's definitely on my Moveset thread, first page, first freaking few lines.

Levitas

the moon
Why, do you main DJC? I seem to remember characters in melee having a fairly easy time approaching without it. In fact, one of the better appraches for Ness in Melee was a Shffl fair. DJCs were nice because of low repeatable aerials, but what if it were something else? What if it were instead of spamming low aerials, it were hit with one, then be able to follow it up with 2-3 more in one jump? With the added bonus of a rising spike off the stage?

I don't think that DJC is all that Ness had, by a long shot, and it may work to our advantage that it's gone.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
We don't care because we don't need it.

Well, I don't care because I love Ness from Earthbound, not Ness from Smash Bros. So, whatever he does, I'll still love him.

Top Bottom