• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disneyland with smashers on the 27 or 28th of january? (Gimpy is visiting cal baptist

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Hey cali smashers, this is almost completly unrelated to smash (except for how i know most of you) i'm just letting you know that I'll be in cali on the 27-30th of january visiting Cal Baptist and i'm going to disneyland pretty much all day on sat/sun.

If you wanna just hang out for a while (i dont really have time to smash) i'd be thrilled, PM me for my cell number, but still post here. I MIGHT end up getting some of the 30th to smash, but that is, in fact, a tuesday >_> i'd probably only be able to smash if it was on the calbaptist campus as well, i dunno who goes there if anyone, but just thought i'd throw it out.

<3 Cali smashers

if ya'll know of anyone going to cal baptist who smashes, hook me up with their phone number... better yet, have them give me their phone number, I'd like to get an hour or two in of smash!

Thanks guys, haha sorry this isn't a smashfest or tourney, but it is disneyland, the happiest place on earth. XD

Top Bottom