• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diskun!

ThisOne

Smash Rookie
I need some help getting the Diskun trophy. I’m sure you’ve all been there before.
I’ve tried all available resources and doing so I haven’t been able to get these four bonuses:
  • Shooting Star: I’ve tried this for legitimately around an hour. I just can’t get the timing right. I tried to jump off Icicle Mountain using two Foxes, Up-Smashing then jumping off ledge, etc. Anyone have the frame data here? It has to be a one or two frame window.
  • Pacifist: I was getting Switzerland or Peaceful Warrior but found out how to avoid that.. still not getting Pacifist though.
  • Climactic Clash: I’ve tried jab>f-tilt>f-smash and jab>jab combo>f-tilt>down smash>f-smash and everything in between. With multiple characters. On multiple stages. Idk what to do now.
  • Hammer Throw: Probably just a matter of timing it correctly. I didn’t try that hard on this one but thought I’d put it here just in case.

Top Bottom