• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discoveries that i´ve made (Work in progress)

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
Hi!, I´d like to share some of the discoveries that i have made through the years in SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl)
NOTE: Some of these may have been discovered before i did

1- Wario´s Side-Smash has super armor

2- If Kirby reads the opponent´s DI, he can chain-grab fast-fallers with his down-throw (Works until 40%), if the opponent´s falling speed is 1.50 or lower, it won´t work

3- Yoshi´s double jump has super armor

4- DK´s Spinning Kong (Up-B) has super armor

5- Jigglypuff can escape some jab combos by using rest (Down-B)

6- Wolf can DACUS

7-Pikachu´s D-Air has a landing hitbox

8-Ike´s Eruption (Neutral B) has super armor

9-Lucas has a kill confirm that works from 0% to around 120% and kills at around 80%. It has to be a short hop N-air and fast fall before the last hit connects, then, while the enemy is in hitstun and in it's landing animation, let out that sweet Up-smash (Not true on the whole cast)

10-Wario's bike (Side-B) has super armor when grounded

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
These are all known, except maybe for the second one because it's too specific.

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
These are all known, except maybe for the second one because it's too specific.
Thanks for noticing!, I am purposely posting some known ones because i think some of these were ignored when making the tier list
NOTE: No necesitas hablar inglés si no quieres, mi lengua natal tambien es español

Last edited:

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Cool! But i won't speak spanish just because english is what everyone speaks around here. And your english is pretty good btw.

About Wolf's DACUS, do you know the frame window you get to excecute it properly? I can't seem to do it.

And my contribution to this list:
Mario can follow up d-throw with f-air near the edge to get a real cool K.O

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
Cool! But i won't speak spanish just because english is what everyone speaks around here. And your english is pretty good btw.

About Wolf's DACUS, do you know the frame window you get to excecute it properly? I can't seem to do it.

And my contribution to this list:
Mario can follow up d-throw with f-air near the edge to get a real cool K.O
Sorry, but i don´t know what the frame window to execute Wolf´s DACUS. And i think that folllow-up with mario only works in Sm4sh.

TDRR

Smash Journeyman
Nope, it actually works here, but unfortunately it appears to be at specific percents and with certain characters, still got excited when i pulled it off.

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
Nope, it actually works here, but unfortunately it appears to be at specific percents and with certain characters, still got excited when i pulled it off.
Well, thank you for your contribution man!, it´s well aprecciated : )

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hi!, I´d like to share some of the discoveries that i have made through the years in SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl)
NOTE: Some of these may have been discovered before i did

1- Wario´s Side-Smash has super armor

2- If Kirby reads the opponent´s DI, he can chain-grab fast-fallers with his down-throw (Works until 40%), if the opponent´s falling speed is 1.50 or lower, it won´t work

3- Yoshi´s double jump has super armor

4- DK´s Spinning Kong (Up-B) has super armor

5- Jigglypuff can escape some jab combos by using rest (Down-B)

6- Wolf can DACUS

7-Pikachu´s D-Air has a landing hitbox

8-Ike´s Eruption (Neutral B) has super armor
If you're interested in learning about techs in the game or you're actually interested in brawl check out the discord, follow the twitter, and sub to the yt of the current brawl community. Hay algunos que hablan espanol.

twitter
https://twitter.com/BrawlBois

Discord
https://discord.gg/Aez6yCD

youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xEcE9rR0H8m8WKKTKbL9A

Last edited:

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom