• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Disconnected from last online battle" glitch?

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
This is the second time this has happened to me, but I start up For Glory mode and this is what I see

The thing is, I haven't been disconnecting. Like, not even power outages or internet going out. I've been playing the game just as I have always been since release and now suddenly this is happening.

And what's weird is that it doesn't seem to have a clear pattern. This happened to me on Thursday, didn't happen on Friday and now today, saturday, it happened again.
Why?

I don't even want to call Nintendo because they're terrible when it comes to fixing Smash Bros unwarranted bans.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
It's very hard to determine the reason for your ban without any context of what you were doing at the time.

Did you press the start button and quit out of a match?
Did you turn off the system during a match?
Were you playing a 4-player mode and target someone too much?
Did you self destruct too much?
Were you standing in one spot for a long time? (Even if you were using moves while standing still)

Last edited:

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
It's very hard to determine the reason for your ban without any context of what you were doing at the time.

Did you press the start button and quit out of a match?
Did you turn off the system during a match?
Were you playing a 4-player mode and target someone too much?
Did you self destruct too much?
Were you standing in one spot for a long time? (Even if you were using moves while standing still)
None of that

Top Bottom