• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diplomacy - Game one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Diplomacy/Rules

For a long time I was planning on writing the rules up for you, but I realized it would be quicker if I just linked them. So, read above, then read below for the changes.

How to play online:

1. First, you have to PM me with what you do, as like how before you would write something down.

2. No abbreviations for provinces. I know most people do that, but as I'm assuming most people here will be new I figure it will be easier this way. Plus I don't know them. You can abreviate all you want in the thread, just not in your actions.

3. You can communicate with anyone, anywhere, here or through PM or through aim. Anything. The only thing that holds is what you PM me, so feel free to lie as much as you want anywhere. Open alliances, back door alliance, hidden collations, downright backstabbing, and honesty are all part of this game. Finding a balance is the toughest part. Too devious and no one will trust you, too honest and you'll be betrayed to your doom.

That, coupled with the link I gave, is the basics for how to play Diplomacy. Feel free to ask any questions about it.

Also, I don't have a map up yet. I'm still looking around for one I like enough to use.

Seven people play the game, the first seven to post will get in.

1. Spam_Master
2. Pythag
3. KevinM
4. Riciardos
5. Handorin
6. Tom
7. Wikipedia

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'm always in for some good backstabbing!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You're right, that is seven. I miscounted

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I've been given permission by eor to take over this game.

I'll be starting a new thread so that I can control the thread title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom