• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dimentio for Brawl

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
DIMENTIO!!!!!

to who ever has or will have Super Paper Mario
*SPOILERS*

Evil jester, master of dimentions, pleaser of crowds, even stronger and more evil than the main villain of this game, he is worth time of our attention
He is capable of teleporting ANYWHERE, able to navegate through different dimentions, even create his own
He can shoot shooting-star-like blasts, make clones of himself, and imprisonate you in a box and make it explote

HERES A RANDOM YOUTUBE VIDEO I FOUND OF HIM:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ_XPli1PCQ

*****MOVELIST COMING SOON*****

MY OPINION:
hes a great character with a great personality, the classic italian jester, magic-user, crowd-pleaser, evil schemer, you know what i mean...

DISCUSS:)

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
ummm, this aint a joke post, IM SERIOUS
this guys very cool, im not saying he HAS to be in SSBB, but would be kinda cool if hes in it, though i doubt he'll make it :)

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
I agree with the fact that hes an awesome character and he would be good, but he would need to be in a LOT more games, and he'd have to have the starring role. But as far as his moveset would go and how he would fit in the game, he'd be awesome.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
I guess I have another person to place in the "Worst Character Suggestion for Brawl" thread. The closest thing Super Paper Mario would have for representation for brawl is the characters fighting on Fracktail's back as a stage.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
He'd be interesting, and i could definitely see him in Brawl, but I don't know, I'd rather see Count Bleck in Brawl.

Oh, and realistically, his chances aren't that likely.

Top Bottom