• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Logic (Computer Science Question)

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, this is a bit of a cry for help.
I've my 1st year digital logic exams coming up soon (AND gates, Flip-Flops, circuitry, ect ect. just in case it goes by a different course name elsewhere.), and I'm in dire trouble for them.

My college doesn't have a website dedicated to this subject, so I was wondering if any of my fellow computer scientists' colleges have a good website with notes dedicated to the subject, which you wouldn't mind posting a link to.

I can't stand the sites I get when I google it, because they're not done with first year learning in mind. I know all colleges will teach it in a different way, but I'd still imagine any college-specific website would be useful.
(Although, if you've found any particular exterior websites helpful, mentions of those would be great too. Anything that has done out example questions.)

Anyway, that's it. Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.:)

Top Bottom