• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Different Mii Fighting Styles

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So far we have gunner, brawler, and swordfighter.

But there are plenty of weapons and archtypes a Mii could have. And the idea of one as DLC could be very interesting.

I'd love to see a staff fighter or magic user of some kind (like in Find Mii). Maybe something that is supposed to be a grappler with B Forward's like Bowser or Diddy Kong's, Throws like Donkey Kong, an Up B like Ganondorf, etc.

What about you guys? Any cool weapon sets you think would be fun?

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
Mii Sorcerer and Mii Athlete are obvious choices. Some sort of crazy, anime-style take on the Brawler could be cool too, with ki blasts and the like.

BridgesWithTurtles

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3523-2059-7939
An "athelete" moveset would be my choice for a fourth Mii fighter. There are just too many sports games starring Miis to make use of, and a lot of moves could still be cloned off of the rest of the roster. For example, WFT's soccer ball spike (or is it a volley ball?), and Mario's Fireballs (which could work as a tennis ball serve).

A mage also makes a great amount of sense, due to Find Mii, and it's the type of moveset I'd most expect. Again, there's plenty of assets to be taken from other characters, most notably Zelda, Robin, and Rosalina.

Top Bottom