• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Team

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I just got finished fighting a Team with Diddy and Pikachu. The whole match diddy spamed the bananas and the pikachu spamed the thunderbolt D-Smash and thunder. Me and my partner couldn't move from one spot because of this. Has anyone done this or fought anyone that does this BS. This is a Gay combination!! Diddy and Pika are ****ing annoying. That Banana spam is really getting on my nerves.

Anyone got any tips to get around this?

Elementals

Smash Rookie
All I can really tell you to do is to adapt to the diddy's banana game. Make his bananas more of a priority for you to steal. But then again, I've never fought anyone who actually mains diddy kong. As for pikachu, I have a really hard time against him as it is. You can air dodge the bolt, but it seems like pikachu can keep up with the DI .

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
um. Pick two Metas to upb them out of anything they do, or snake to camp them hardcore and win?

This game's solutions for problems are ridiculously easy to deduce. To beat gay you pick gayer.

Top Bottom