• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Role in SSE

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
I dunno... XP The Fox part made him look weak... =/

Main goal is to meet up with DK then when he does, he wants to help the main group on owning the anicient minister...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I'm really more curious to know how Rayquaza got into that lake.. Considering it is known to live in the sky..

Oh and Bowser needs to team up with Rayquaza and ride him while Fox and Diddy take shots at them. Now that would be a cool boss battle.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Well we know that Diddy and Fox fight off Rayquaaza, and then Bowser pops out of no where with the trophy gun. So im guessing there is no confrontance of Bowser and Rayquaaza. but it would be cool if there is.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Actually, this is how the story goes...

The story transitions to Donkey Kong beating up Koopas who eventually steal his bananas.
Helping DK, (you can choose which one) you travel through a Donkey Kong Country familiar jungle, shooting through barrels. You then proceed in finding the bananas only to turn around and find Bowser roaring.
Diddy makes a kung fu pose and... *blacks out*

That's basically all we know.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/121007.html

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
They say you get to pick who gets to run away after the fight with Bowser.

Could you possibly imagine DONKEY KONG getting swinged around by Rayquaza? *cough*LOL*cough*

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I actually think DK was kidnapped by Bowser with the trophy gun. Diddy looks for help and finds Fox...

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I dont' think they'll be any real solid storyline to the Adventure Mode. Just like, random char's meeting up for no apparent reason. You can't count something like "Bowser takes DK's bananas and you have to go help him find them" as a storyline, either....

Joshers744

Smash Rookie
I also think that Donkey Kong ends up getting hit with the trophy gun, and Diddy runs off and ends up finding Fox. Then later, Fox and Diddy run right back into Bowser. Ha. Your guess is as good as mine after that. Maybe Diddy and Fox have to make some sort of escape, or you pick one of the two that will make it out.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Diddy Kong's role in SSE?

Diddy's role in the SSE is to kick some ***. :D

Top Bottom