• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy vs Fox

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Ive been hearing that Diddy isnt to great vs fox(from friends) but personaly i think diddy owns him.
80% of the time when i vs a fox and i have a banana in my hand they usualy whip out the reflector.
If u just SH and press Z u will instantly drop ure Banana and its a easy punish.
you can also Fsmash with a banana in ure hand which is a great punish for people that just try to reflect it.
Same goes for falco except dont try to Fsmsah falco cause his reflector obviouly has more range but just randomly drop the banana and go in for the kill.
IMO diddy has a better ariel game then falco and fox as well

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
I second Fox and I personaly dont think there that good against him. He have horrible recoveries, which allows for easy gimping. People complain about the reflector, but IMO if your good with bananas and not predictable, they should not be a problem. I belive you are correct that Diddy has a better ariel game than him

On the other hand, I find Falco a very hard matchup. His reflector is VERY good for spacing, His dthrow chaingrab is very effective against Diddy and Both his lasers and shine are good for messing up Diddys "flow".

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
A good just is all about dAir rushdowns with uTilts and uSmash for kill. If I read that a Fox or Wolf is gonna reflect my banana ill just fB face hump them while keeping the banana : /. Now if you mix that up with the kung-fu kick or just throw the banana, they wont know that to do.

Top Bottom