• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy v1.1.5 Changes? - Post here

Conti

Smash Ace
No one made a thread yet so I figured to make one just so we can get cracking. A lot of the new dlc n top tiers received slight nerfs. Did anything happen to diddy this patch? Let us know.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Apperantly, there's not too much of a change. Sheik, ZSS and MK have received serious nerfs tho. So I think our place at the Top 5 is pretty much guranteed right now! We might actually BEAT SHEIK NOW!! Get excited. Hoo-Hah Nation lives again!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
We've already had a D-Smash buff on the second hit before, it deals a whooping 22% damage or something. But it's an overall underused move ever since the nerf it got from the transition between Brawl and Smash 4, so there's maybe that.

AvengerV

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AvengerV
We've already had a D-Smash buff on the second hit before, it deals a whooping 22% damage or something. But it's an overall underused move ever since the nerf it got from the transition between Brawl and Smash 4, so there's maybe that.
I use downsmash a lot now since downtilt to downsmash is amazing now.

AvengerV

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AvengerV
Apperantly, there's not too much of a change. Sheik, ZSS and MK have received serious nerfs tho. So I think our place at the Top 5 is pretty much guranteed right now! We might actually BEAT SHEIK NOW!! Get excited. Hoo-Hah Nation lives again!
yeah we probably have an even MU now. Sheik still has better Frame data and a better offstage game but our matchup is much better now. We're most likely top 5 now

Last edited:

Akzomp

Smash Cadet
NNID
AKG_Akzomp
Although I'm pretty bummed about the Meta Knight changes (MK is one of my favorite characters), I am still happy that Diddy's common rival characters (Sheik and ZSS) are less of a threat now. Our character may be more dominant in this new meta!

Then again, I am sorry for all of the Sheik and ZSS players.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
yeah we probably have an even MU now. Sheik still has better Frame data and a better offstage game but our matchup is much better now. We're most likely top 5 now
I believe we already where Top 5. And we might actually BEAT Sheik now that her Needles are less threatening in neutral. Thanks to that, we might actually beat neutral now. It truely has been a glorious day. We definitely +1 ZSS now, there's no denying it. And Sheik is at the VERY LEAST even now, we might eventually 55-45 her to.

This was a glorious patch!

Top Bottom