• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
do you guys want to get flamed? cause posting this here might get you some heat.....

just giving a heads up....

I will now ask a mod to close this thread. We do not have enough information to confirm this information.\
But if you are talking about how much you don't like the character , then continue. If not go flame somewhere else.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
guys guys, i dont care if you hate or like diddy, but Rileyzor, whats wrong with my sig?

DarkDeoxys26

Smash Apprentice
How original is having nothing at all?

If I had more posts, I would say his Smash Child title fits him well.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
ahahaha okay

yeah im just not a master of photoshop, so i cant make an amazing sig like other

AMPMClock

Smash Apprentice
Ok, straight up.

You guys have not played Super Smash Bros Brawl.
Shut the hell up.

I personally love Diddy Kong because of the nostalgia, and glad to see him in brawl, even if he wasn't a good character to chose.

BUT- I bet he will own so ha

courte

Smash Lord
like throwing diarehtic monkeys in a barrel--one flings poo and then all hell breaks looks

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
Diddy kong will be a great character, i've seen him in the demo.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
When I read this thread, I just said wow. Not that someone said that diddy kong sucks, but that there was no intelligent arguement on EITHER side!

Personally I don't think there is a way to tell and so it's stupid to take any side without playing. Diddy looks like a tricky character who's hard to hit and does tons of different moves. I would have to guess he is like ness, exept faster and with less long ranged attacks. Overall I think that sounds good. That's just my opinion but please, is there anyone with any other reason to think that diddy would suck? I would love to hear your reasoning.

-Lombardi

Machspeed

Smash Lord
When I read this thread, I just said wow. Not that someone said that diddy kong sucks, but that there was no intelligent arguement on EITHER side!

Personally I don't think there is a way to tell and so it's stupid to take any side without playing. Diddy looks like a tricky character who's hard to hit and does tons of different moves. I would have to guess he is like ness, exept faster and with less long ranged attacks. Overall I think that sounds good. That's just my opinion but please, is there anyone with any other reason to think that diddy would suck? I would love to hear your reasoning.

-Lombardi
The only thing I can't believe, is why a mod hasn't closed this as yet. This thread has no argument, and it's pretty much not going anywhere.

Diddy is a quicker and weaker Mario, and his special moves are looking great at this point. (with the exception of his Up + B)

I'm sure he'll be fine at launch. (I hope, been wishing to play as Diddy Kong since Smash 64 days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom