• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Stage Preferences?

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
As Diddy users, what stages do you like choosing and which do you prefer to avoid whenever possible, of the legal list? I know I love picking Duck Hunt as Diddy and I always ban Delfino, but what else?

IFC Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
As Diddy users, what stages do you like choosing and which do you prefer to avoid whenever possible, of the legal list? I know I love picking Duck Hunt as Diddy and I always ban Delfino, but what else?
I usually counter pick to halberd for the low ceiling, but if its banned I will go to town & city or smashville. I usually ban Kongo jungle 64 just because I really really don't like that stage. :p

~Azu

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3754-7578-6137
Duck hunt is kind of bad (not really bad but annoying) for diddy imo since it has a decently high ceiling and the ducks and the dog kind of messes up with your banana and peanut gun game

Zinfu

Smash Rookie
As a Diddy player I love Battlefield, Smashville, Town and City, and Halberd isn't bad. I hate Lylat though with a burning passion due to Diddy's up-b and the tilt on the stage.

Top Bottom