• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong suicide bomber

Robiin

Smash Cadet
I've "discovered" something very humiliating. No real technique or anything. Just something fun to do when your'e opponent has one life left, and you have more.. Cause it will kill both you and your opponent (guess why I called it 'suicide' bomber?;))

The vid explains everything.. *NOTE* Your opponent must at least 130+% to do this successfully. And you will die before your opponent, so don't do it if you are both down to one stock..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uRXAMP8LiU

Neodudeman

Smash Rookie
lol. That's funny. I like the way it looks.

Its versatility is questionable, but definitely a funny tech to pull on a bud.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I've done that before on accident, but it didn't kill them. Certainly just something to pull on someone you're beating badly, but would be quite funny if you did it intentionally.

And how the heck are they going to know to avoid it?! They'd just go stand right where you want them to try and edge-guard you when you get back up. But SURPRISE! :laugh:

dak0tah

Smash Cadet
badass, i absolutely have to try this, most excellent find my friend

random thought: possibly useful if you know u have no chance at recovery while retaining your upB, a little extra damage for when you respawn. anyone know if it works on other stages? could be useful if you get trapped under norfair after a flip for example

discuss

Robiin

Smash Cadet
I think it would work on any stage with a pretty "thin" floor. It will most definitley work on the AC stage ^^ Haven't explored it any more since I recorded ^^

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea, I actually did this on accident while trying to test out diddy's recover abilities in training mode. If you're already screwed and gonna lose the life, pretty funny way to almost kill your opponent.

robman1

Smash Cadet
I like it!

Wouldn't mind using it if he's edgegaurding me with his last life and i have a stock on him.

Top Bottom