• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy kong recommended nerf list

zubat

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong nerf suggestions
as a diddy kong main I understand the frustration of others now after playing a few dittos last night.
-banana game needs to get reworked, maybe only 1 banana or shorter duration
-forward smash needs to get nerfed. It has the perfect speed so if you try to dodge you get punished. It should be one hit box and significantly weaker than it is now. almost kills yoshi across smashvill at 90 like seriously?
-fair has two hit boxes, can combo into itself at low percents, kills very early and sends players at a sharp downward angle. make diddy fair like shiek fair and only one hitbox
-up b needs to have a weaker spike. gimping someone at 0 is stupid *did it in tournament a few times* Fully charged it may be stronger than forward smash. Nerf the fully charged power and fix hitboxes so it only hit once *example is when you shield, take a hit and get punished for trying to grab*
-nair sour spot should have less hitstun
-side b spike off stage should not recover diddys jump
-side b grab release off stage kills fast fallers at 0, side b should linger in the air instead similar to up b
-last hit in up smash beats bowser bomb. diddys foot should be a hurt box as well as a hit box
-dash attack banana grab is still a thing, just hit z to grab bananas as you dash. Opinions if this should be removed or not?
-Up throw should kill at higher percents than it currently does. Kills mewtwo at 150, should kill at 170

buffs
-shades should last longer

*do i want to drop diddy kong, of course not i enjoy the little guy. I just think he is unbalanced like mewtwo and i feel no satisfaction from winning matches anymore. He needs to be toned down some way so he is balanced like most of the cast*

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Come on, just 2 threads below yours is a Diddy Nerf thread already started.

That said, a lot of these nerfs/complaints have already been brought up there and many other places as well as thoroughly discussed. At this point, witg 3.5 on its way, well just have to wait and see. :)

Top Bottom