• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Match Up Charts

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Post yours.

diddy matchups.png

As with the new patch, I don't think Sheik beats us anymore. Villager and Cloud are obnoxious more than real dangerous, and even if Villager has a slight advantage when he has the banana, it's mostly even when he doesn't and we might actually have the advantage with the Banana kept. Pikachu is annoying, but workable, and I really think our only bad Match Up at this moment is Rosalina.

Also, it's time for us to really claim we can BEAT the likes of ZSS, MK and Ryu, cause we do.

Thoughts?

D

Deleted member

Villager and Cloud are obnoxious more than real dangerous, and even if Villager has a slight advantage when he has the banana, it's mostly even when he doesn't and we might actually have the advantage with the Banana kept.
As :4villager:, we struggle against :4diddy:. :4diddy:'s neutral gets affected, but his overall power and speed is still a menace for :4villager:. Plus, Peanut Gun can pop balloon's if we recover high.

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
i really reall really really believe, that diddy does have an advantage over bayonetta.
small, can crawl under bullets, great throw game, great neutral, banana to stop grounded slide kick, monkey flip to beat witch time.
diddy is everything that bayonetta hates.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
As :4villager:, we struggle against :4diddy:. :4diddy:'s neutral gets affected, but his overall power and speed is still a menace for :4villager:. Plus, Peanut Gun can pop balloon's if we recover high.
Well see, I only put it at 45-55 because of the advantage Villager can gain over us by grabbing the banana. If this doesn't work however, Diddy definitely beats Villager.

And about Bayonetta, I do think we beat her as well! So that's great. Especially cause I feel Cloud beats us bad...

Really, Cloud is a pain to deal with.

Top Bottom