• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Kombos

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I literally played PM using Diddy Kong for 5 straight hours lol. Never really used him before except when just goofing around. Now... he's on my top tier !!! Why? He has so many friggin options for combos just from dashing & N-air alone. Not to mention his dash attack allows him to roll off the stage.. that being said, gives off a huge opertunity for a spike kill...depending on the foe's %. 2 good spike methods are either (A).. typical D-air or (B) use his Up-B IF the foe is almost directly underneath you. The blast from the jet pack will work as a spike. The combo I've been doing is..... N-B, Dash Attack, Dash Attack, Spike, N-B (couple times) & then a F-air. Any other combo ideas?

Searing_Sorrow

Smash Journeyman
Dash attack combos are not guaranteed you must read d.I nair can be crouch canceled as well leading for going to empty jump options cross up nairs and dair as combo starters. Dair is a meteor . Up b is a meteor. Side b hop is a meteor. Down tilt up tilt up smash and up throw all missing from the combo starter list. Lastly bananas are real. As for combos, you would have to be specific of character's weight and fall speed before we could tell you.
Example: on dk ddd and bowser early % - up throw>side b> hop nair> up b is a combo, That gets an up tilt > reverse grab . After the side b if you threw them to 1 stage above platform.
The fun of smash is most herp derp stuff can be influenced with d.I making the comboer have to guess and adjust mid combo. Otherwise we would have injustice... yea that would s.u.c.k

Last edited:

Spookyjunk

Smash Rookie
Some combos i've managed to get on people are side-b (grab attack), jump up, dair, (if they don't tech) nair/uair then follow up from there.

Another one I can get on fast fallers is shffl nair, uair, (if i hit with uair to hit them behind me) bair, bair, bair or (hitting them with the front of uair)

Then there's a couple diddy classics: dtilt to fair. Dair (pop-em-up), fair. side-b (grab attack), hop up, fair.

I know most of those combos are pretty basic but I'm still working on him haha

Top Bottom