• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Hump

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
I can never realy pull it off effectivly. Has this just died down because it's too hard to pull off or do I suck at it?

pyrblaze

Smash Rookie
ah, the Diddy hump, always a good choice...wait there was the word Diddy there....oops,

like stated above, timing. of course practice wouldn't hurt either. Just go into Training mode, with a character set on your skill level(that doesn't mean you tourney ppl, there isn't a CPU skill level high enough)
use that to practice the amount of space required...
and of course its also great that this specific move can be "cancelled" just in case of any unforseen movements...
Diddy hump||Diddy Hum...KICK!!

Squirtle_Squad

Smash Rookie
is it possible that you aren't doing it because you are doing the kick thing every time?
im not insulting your ability, but it could happen

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
As I stated in a previous thread, think of it as a sort of extended Koopa Klaw from Bowser in Melee. Close range, you'll more than likely grab them. Longer range, you can execute a kick to fend off people. Since you move forward with this attack, Monkey Flipping towards a charging attacker almost always results in a Diddy Hump, reguardless of the attack. Almost always is the key word here. Disjointed attacks of the extreme kind fend this off....Perfect for a kick!

Top Bottom