• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did your win % go down after the patch?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I think they nerfed my Mac pretty bad =( after the patch my win % are really going down. his side B recovery option is even worse, his f-tilt seem weaker, his jab is weaker, his running speed even seems a tad slower, his KO punch seems harder to hit. Any other little Mac main's have a harder time?

*Edit
Brought the win % back up to almost normal levels but I still got to work harder for it... what has your experiences been with the new lil mac?

Last edited:

Nat Goméz

Smash Apprentice
Mmm... not really. His Ftilt is the same (thank god), his jab does 4% less but is still a 1 frame move that's impossible to react to. Running speed, seems like the same. And the difference with the KO punch is that is now unvectorable so people can't aim to survive longer anymore.

The one real nerf I see is the side b recovery and is like 20% shorter. If you see how they nerfed some of the other top tiers we are actually pretty good and luckily they didn't nerfed us too much.

If you ask for win rate, yesterday I played 20 matches (like always) and won 18 out of them, loosed to one good Diddy and one good Lucario. (my eternal hard MUs)

Last edited:
Top Bottom