• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you ever get all those darn stickers?

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I got every single trophy and goal without cheating, but for YEARS I've had only two stickers left!

It's driving me nuts, with the new game coming out I've been compelled to start up my sticker factory again. Watching football on one screen today, and stickers on the other, I've been doing 5 minute sessions all day.

Darn you Krystal and Lollipop! Darn you to heck!!

Is there something wrong here?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I had 2 stickers left on my old Wii but since it stopped reading disks, I had to start all over. Let me tell you something, collecting stuff that you spent so much time on to collect before really drains your motivation to collect again. lol

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
I had 2 stickers left on my old Wii but since it stopped reading disks, I had to start all over. Let me tell you something, collecting stuff that you spent so much time on to collect before really drains your motivation to collect again. lol
Are you referring to future games or doing smash all over again?

Cuz I would agree, after so many collectathon games, I just don't want to do it anymore. If I lost my smash data? Hell no!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Are you referring to future games or doing smash all over again?

Cuz I would agree, after so many collectathon games, I just don't want to do it anymore. If I lost my smash data? Hell no!
Just games that I already spent hours collecting stuff in, Smash or other stuff. I won't be able to deal with anything twice. As long as I have the satisfaction of completing every goal in a game, I won't fret. But when this happened to me in Brawl, it affected me to go through the same thing in other games.

Don't get me started on how many times my Melee memory card got corrupted. That Diskun trophy was the epitome of my video game completion history. When I lost that I didn't care because I knew I had 100% that game. Brawl on the other hand will never give me that satisfaction. I spent hours upon hours of frustration and L,R,A,Start to beat Boss Battles on Intense. :sadeyes:

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Just games that I already spent hours collecting stuff in, Smash or other stuff. I won't be able to deal with anything twice. As long as I have the satisfaction of completing every goal in a game, I won't fret. But when this happened to me in Brawl, it affected me to go through the same thing in other games.

Don't get me started on how many times my Melee memory card got corrupted. That Diskun trophy was the epitome of my video game completion history. When I lost that I didn't care because I knew I had 100% that game. Brawl on the other hand will never give me that satisfaction. I spent hours upon hours of frustration and L,R,A,Start to beat Boss Battles on Intense. :sadeyes:
Damn dude, I forgot about that, Boss Battles on Intense. I think I snapped a photograph when I finally did that. Goddamn Tabu.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I'm almost certain I did.
Too bad I can't check because my old save data is gone. T_T
I can reaffirm that I did all the challenges (without using golden hammers thank you very much)

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I have 5 stickers left. I just used a golden hammer on the sticker trophy so I could complete my trophy collection.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I never cared to count my stickers. I always thought they were lame. Trophies though.

But if you have like around 2-5 left to collect, good luck! Their spawn frequency is rather high compared to other collectables. With up to 400 to collect, I'd imagine the rate in which you get the new stickers decreases significantly.

D

Deleted member

Yes.
I got everything in Brawl. Twice I did that in fact. It took me a long time to get all of the Trophies, Stickers, CDs, etc.

D

Deleted member

Collecting those stupid stickers were really hard -.- I never got all of them because I would get the same ones over and over again. I just stopped since it was wasting my time xD I never really liked the whole sticker thing anyway :p

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
I actually beat all challenges not so long ago. I only had the sticker challenge left of course. I just looked at my sticker count one day, saw that I had about 9 to go and said: I'm going to do it.

So I did it.

Pro tip: The sticker factory idea can be improved upon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHdo-sV-P1k

Do exactly this, BUT! Play Special Brawl with Bowser, Giant Mode, Heavy gravity and curry effect. This way you can do it 10000 times faster.

You may have already figured these things out, I'll just leave this here, just in case....

D

Deleted member

Spends 5 minutes playing on a sticker factory. Gets 2 new stickers.

Top Bottom