• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did Nintendo rush out a quick patch for SSB4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Flynn

Smash Apprentice
The other day, on attempting to run my already updated to 1.1.1 SSB4, the game had another update waiting.

Does anyone know what that update was for? Sneaking in some new characters maybe? Urgent fix?

Seems really odd they'd rush out another patch within the space of a few days. Did anyone else have that happen?

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
Was merely a means of fixin' that Diddy glitch. Nothin' else.

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
You didn't hear about the Diddy glitch? The last patch before this newest one made it so everytime Diddy was hit with a multi-hit move while he was in shield, he then couldn't be grabbed at all. The only way to reset it was to hit him with another multi-hit move on shield. Was pretty nutso.

Joshua Flynn

Smash Apprentice
Never heard of that glitch. Thankfully I didn't find any diddys during that time. Unfortunately I did KO a For Glory Little Mac at 39% with the 0% KO move stored as a replay that I was going to upload as proof of concept but with the new patch revision... well, the replay is gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom