• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did I **** my self over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Grudge

Smash Cadet
This whole time I've been wave dashing with the L trigger. Does that in any way hinder my game, because my friend uses the R trigger? Is it just preference or is the L trigger just to ******** to use?

I really hope it's just preference because I cant wavedash with the R trigger at all :(

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
This whole time I've been wave dashing with the L trigger. Does that in any way hinder my game, because my friend uses the R trigger? Is it just preference or is the L trigger just to ******** to use?

I really hope it's just preference because I cant wavedash with the R trigger at all :(
No you can do it any way you want. R or L

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It's just preference really. some people like to shield w/ the opposite finger that they wavedash w/ so they can waveshield easier, buy i don't have any trouble shielding & wavedashing w/ R.

full_95

Smash Journeyman
Ya, there's no difference. I don't believe I ever use R when I play. And I only use Y for WDing, never X.
to further illustrate the point that its all about preferance, i do the exact opposite of this. i only use R, never L and WD with X-->R and jump with Y. you just gotta find whats most comfortable for you and practice the ever living **** out of it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
My best friend uses L and Y, I use R and Y.

It's just like clapping. Do you clap with your left hand on top, or on bottom? Either way, you're still clapping, it's just a matter of preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom