• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did he just walk up slowly and down smash?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Such violence. :/

Alot of a the comments have conflicting sides of the story, some people say the kid wasn't even blind, some say mentally disabled(?). I need some more context.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Looks like the video got taken down.
Oh well, I'm sure at least some part of the internet still has it up somewhere.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I heard the boy who knocked out the bully got suspended by the school. Being America, im not suprised. >_ > I feel like this happens way too much. Good deads going punished for the stupidest reason or "logic".

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I heard the boy who knocked out the bully got suspended by the school. Being America, im not suprised. >_ > I feel like this happens way too much. Good deads going punished for the stupidest reason or "logic".
Really? That's like someone getting arrested for self-defense, isn't it? Wow, what's up with the amount of violence in this world? It's not the only solution to every problem—words are quite as effective, if not, far more.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
I heard that the blind kid actually started it and was just being a douche in general.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I heard that the blind kid actually started it and was just being a douche in general.
Oh yeah i heard that too. Some people even said there were punches thrown before the video too by the blind fellow. Its really messed up either way. :/

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Oh yeah i heard that too. Some people even said there were punches thrown before the video too by the blind fellow. Its really messed up either way. :/
That sounds plausible. Most videos like this often don't capture what happens before or sometimes even after the clip.

GenNyan

Smash Ace
That sounds plausible. Most videos like this often don't capture what happens before or sometimes even after the clip.
Yeah, people wouldn't take out their phones/cameras until they knew what was going on.

Sucks that this stuff happens, but thats life I guess.

Top Bottom