• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did FG matchup system get changed?

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
Because all of a sudden, I'm getting ZeRo in disguise over and over and over and over again.

fehector

Smash Cadet
I allmost never get highly skilled players and i am at 80 % now.. Not that it would matter.

Gotmilk0112

Smash Apprentice
explain what do you mean. U get the same player?
I'm getting absolutely ****ing wrecked by every single player I play against.

Every single player I'm getting matched up with is insane tournament-finalist level of skill. Literally, I've lost 10 matches in a row now, every single player I'm put up against seems to be ZeRo in disguise.

Last edited:

fehector

Smash Cadet
How good are u. what was ur win/loose ratio before this incident. Are the players changing often, or do you encounter often the same players.

All lot of crazy things are going on right now. We think they might excist severeal server levels.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I'm almost the exact opposite. I get the scrubbiest of the scrubs 90% of the time, with the other 10% being only decent. I won 115 straight matches just the other day because of this, and my WP is always in the high 60s low 70s.

Top Bottom