• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Developing an XNA game.Need local talent.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I'm an old school melee player, and haven't been on here in quite awhile. Still play Brawl - though.

Anyways, a group of friends and I are creating an XNA game. (Xbox live indie/arcade) We've got some great concepts for this. I'm the Art Director and artist. Problem is, we've got one C# programmer. Two other friends and myself, are toiling away, trying to learn C# this year to help speed up the development process.

Then it hit me! I've got a community right here that might just be helpful once again!

So if any of you are interested in a Brawl / ZP2KX / with a dash of Final Fantasy type game for the xna platform, let me know.

We meet in Conyers, and consider this to be a second job of sorts. I work full time from 7am-4pm every weekday. Im off weekends. And I'm married to a wife who just had twins. So my time spent on this is something that i cherish, as it's my escape! :D

We're a fun group of people who love smash, and video games in general. You only live once, so instead of playing games, why not make one! We're getting funding for the DevKits for Xbox LIve Arcade. These are around $10,000. So please, if your serious about wanting to give it your all, let me know. We're all around the ages of 24, and wish to hit the market while there is still profit to be made before the next Console Cycle begins to gear up.

You will get a good share of the profit obviously. 1200mp for an arcade title. Just 20,000 downloads would more money then we all see in a year combined.

I'll direct people i see as candidates to our private forum, where they can gain a little more knowledge about our concept and the direction its taking. I'm especially interested in those of you who use BrawlBox and are tired of editing HEX. Thank you!

Top Bottom