• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

desynched ice blocks while advancing

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
wow! you can spam ice blocks once at a time!!

that won't be enough as far as GOOD players are concerned, what you need to be able to do is ADVANCe on your opponenet while doing so.

im sorry if this has been posted already, there are many threads with the word desynch in them that im not going to look through all of them. also, search came up with nothing

step one-desynch, yeah, dash dancing. if your good at this you should be able to dash back and forward against ONCE to desynch them fully without messing about with dash dancing for more then a second

step 2-ice block wth popo, obivoulsy lolol

step 3-ice block with nana(yah ahaha)

step 4! heres where it gets really tricky, foxtrot once with nana(then ice block), she will run a little ahead and ice block

step 5-repeat step 4 with popo

step 6-repeat steps 4+5

the timing is almost frame perfect, theres definetly a limited number of frames you can do this in(and its not many lolz)

i NEVER see ice climber players doing this, i just see them standing still while mashing desynched ice blocks. that will never be enough lolz

this is such a good approach, i recommend you learn how to do it asap!!!!

CLOUDZ IS BACK!!! YAYAYAYAY

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
SO HAVE I!

but i didn't see anything about it here and i kinda figured people just didn't do it cause wavedashing was out.

SORRY THREAD CLOSED ***ZZZ

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, but this have been basic knowledge for a long time now.

Top Bottom