• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desych combo discovered

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Um you do a

Popo:Downthrow
Nana:SH (squall hammer)
Popo:Upsmash or hyphen smash

i know i wont get big credit
I asked FrozenPopo and he said no one discovered it yet I will Post a vid soon

EDIT: i have the replay of it on a com (lol) to show what it looks like so iff you want ill give u my wii code

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
the vid you sent was popo dthrow -> nana squall -> popo usmash. not really much...
You can usually get a regrab by doing something like this.
I think God-Is-My-Rock made a video about putting squalls in CGs.

Dthrow-> P-Ftilt/N-Fair

PLUR-combo. >:3
I've actually done this without a throw on accident once.
I had to quit the game and watch the replay because I had no idea what happened lol.
Maybe I'll upload the video... it looked really cool.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I've actually done this without a throw on accident once.
I had to quit the game and watch the replay because I had no idea what happened lol.
Maybe I'll upload the video... it looked really cool.
It's so sexy to pull off near the edge because if they get hit by the Ftilt, I dunno if they can DI in far enough to avoid getting spiked.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Why does Nana need to short hop when the next move's going to be a smash attack? Do you mean make Nana short hop and footstool the opponent or something? (Though that would be hard considering d-throws power). Explain clearer please? =)

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Why does Nana need to short hop when the next move's going to be a smash attack? Do you mean make Nana short hop and footstool the opponent or something? (Though that would be hard considering d-throws power). Explain clearer please? =)
it mean Squal Hammer sorry for the confusion

lain

Smash Master
Uhhh... do I really need to repeat myself about NOT continuing to cg?

People can smash di out of squall anyways, but i guess it's a good alternative to tourneys that ave cg limits.

Top Bottom