• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(deleted)

D

Deleted member

(deleted) .

Last edited by a moderator:

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
You did good explaining his moveset and you did give some good tips but I feel like you should have gone over his combos more. Up throw - up air, dash attack - Fair, and all his other ones. One thing I think is good that I think most Greninjas know is that after a fully charged shuriken you can chase it and hit them with a fair right after they get out of the shuriken. Just things like that I think is good to mention

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
I feel like all the information shown here is already known by anyone who has played this game. To me, a guide should explain some kind of tactics to use, ways to approach, ways to defend, tricks, etc. I am just not a fan of guides that only go over what each move does because that is stuff we already figure out ourselves after 5 minutes of playing with him/her.

Top Bottom