• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

deleted post

D

Deleted member

deleted post

Last edited by a moderator:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
That's a tough one. I'd probably pick either Cupid Kirby, UFO Kirby, Mike Kirby, and Crash Kirby.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Sometimes you just want to get the job done in the most blunt way possible, and there's no better method to dispatching baddies than giving them a good old bonk on the head with the glorious Hammer! As simplistic as Hammer is, I've always loved it for the sheer raw power and how great it is for the True Arena. Hammer isn't given out like candy, so whenever I get it, I try to hold on to it as long as I possible can.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
UFO kirby's always been fun, and you can do so much fun stuff with it in Planet Robobot. Speaking of, I love the Copy abilities for the robot, particularly the Flame and Jet abilities.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869

What better way to hand your foes a beatdown than with your bare hands? Extremely useful for sweeping multiple enemies at once and pretty safe if you know how to use the invincibility frames, because this power is geared towards being somewhat reckless. As a boss killer there are better options, but it still gets the job done. And launching flaming Hadokens is a fun and useful ability, not to mention being a potent projectile.

Top Bottom