• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede vs. Olimar?

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
I can't beat good Olimars... at all. I get ***** pretty hard. I know during normal olimar matchups, you have to get rid of his pikmin and attack. I don't see how it's possible with Dedede, though. You can't kill his pikmin without having him pluck more before you can do anything. Anyone have tips?

FlashGearz

Smash Apprentice
Hardest part IMO is the first stock. Uusally you are too far away to stop them from geting 6 pikmin. and the more pikmin they have, the worst chance you have. Once that first stock down, just stay close and be agresive, usuing up tilts, down tilts, and forward/back throws to edgeguard him

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
just take some hits and be agressive, and when Olimar gets a little throw crazy, AAA from a distance. It raaaaaapes Pikmin.

TheKingofDes

Smash Apprentice
Start out by throwing Two Minnions , Jump over head and down A with your hammer striking him backwards towards the edge the A-Right to knock him off after hes in mid air tackle him- 30 second kill.

Top Bottom