• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Supreme Luck Trick.

KingMak

Smash Cadet
Alright, so I was playing my friend today, he was using Dedede and I was using Samus. A normal Tourney ruled match, SPECIFICALLY NO ITEMS, AND NO SMASH BALLS ON. We're getting down to our last stock, and when he goes to throw a Waddle Dee at me, instead he pulls out a capsule which he hurls at my face.

And guess what pops out of it?

A freaking Smash Ball. He breaks it open and wins the match as a Gordo hits me. Has this happened to anyone else before? I thought it was extremely annoying... and what if this happens during a tourney?

verditude

Smash Journeyman
You have to turn off containers individually, not just set the general rate to none, otherwise DDD can throw capsules.

Rainbow TroUt

Smash Cadet
I wish you didn't have to turn off all items like that to not throw them. Many people I play online don't have items off like that and I throw random junk.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
this thread comes up too often. turn items off manually by pressing the all items off button

Top Bottom