• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede Info from Whobby

Judgment Angel Zero

Smash Rookie
DeDeDe won't have his 4kids voice actor.

Meta Knight doesn't have his "Antonio Banderas" voice in Brawl because it didn't fit his character at all.

I'm sure the same will be done for DeDeDe.
I would say his (Metaknight's) Brawl va doesn't suit him either. I'll even go as far as to say that his 4kids voice suited him better than his Brawl voice. I mean honestly, when you see Metaknight, you don't expect a deep, scary, demonic voice...

I hope they don't screw up DeDeDe's voice.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
More info:

Standard A is a three swing combo. If you continue to press it, he spins the hammer around and you see light blue/purple/pink colors.
Up Special is slow, but very powerful. If you want to cancel the jump, you have to do so half-way through or you will botch the landing.
The Waddle Dees don't do much damage, but maybe if you spam them. They are thrown pretty far, so it's a bit hard to suck them up with Dedede's Inhale.
About Bowser's size.
Dash is a running faceplant like from his boss battles.
Lays down with his hand supporting his head from crouch (The lazy stance we've seen in videos)
Neutral A in air looks like an attack as he puffs up, but wasn't sure.
Final Smash was good. The Gordos send people flying and the user got a few KO's with it.
The user does not like Tank characters, but enjoyed Dedede. He's slow in speed, but attacks come out quick. He's powerful and heavy.

I_R_Hungry

Smash Journeyman
Dedede is looking like the new Ganondorf

Slow speed but some speedy attacks, except with really good recovery and a projectile.

Mango Polo

Smash Rookie
More info:
The Waddle Dees don't do much damage, but maybe if you spam them. They are thrown pretty far, so it's a bit hard to suck them up with Dedede's Inhale.
Did I miss some piece of information indicating that DDD could inhale and spit out his minions? I don't remember seeing that anywhere.

Top Bottom