• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede and infinite jump.

CO18

Smash Hero
Soo I wanted to see what was some of your guys opinions on this.

I don't see it having as good as an effect on characters with multi-jumps than ones without them

I don't really see it changing anything in terms of the use of DDD's bair, fair and u-air im not too sure about as well, however I was interested to see what we can do with this using DDD's dair.

Timing is pretty tough and I can't do it consistently however I think this could be pretty useful with his dair.

Thougts?

Kresent

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll risk being the first shot down.

I don't think it has much use for DeDeDe. If you want your jump back, why not land and get all 5 back instead of one?
Unless you do get back the other 4 with you do the SJR.

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Well, considering that the dair autocancels with a doublejump, i can imaging quite a bit of potential with this.

Think Thunder Storming with Ganon applied to DDD's dair?

HammerStorming anyone? I see mindgames

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
Well, considering that the dair autocancels with a doublejump, i can imaging quite a bit of potential with this.

Think Thunder Storming with Ganon applied to DDD's dair?

HammerStorming anyone? I see mindgames
hmmm

interesting idea...O.o

Tengosku

Smash Cadet
depends on if it's fast enough/ unpunishable/ advanceable/ nd other stuff i dont know because i cant test it

id imagine itd only be good for advance (with bair) if itd be good at all

btw, lol at sig link to toste.com XD

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
well, i know when i DJ a dair i can move forward. I feel like I wouldn't expect to hit with a dair, but it would make them take to the air to try and hit you, and then you can just turn around and bair them or something. I can see it just being a great mindgame to force them into an unfavorable position.

Unfortunately I can't ISJ with DDD yet so I haven't been able to try this, but I'm gonna work on it and see if it's viable

Also, totse.com is amazing

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i like using bair with it. and nair for the mindgame lulz.

he can WOP really nice and the most i did was like 10 jumps = 10 bairs.

with dair u can double jump dair, SJR, dair again and if both hit thats massive damamge. other then that just land. ddd ftw!

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
Yeah the double dair sounds absolutely ridiculous, I really need to get the timing down.

I can do it consistantly with Marth, but I'm having a lot of trouble timing the SJR with DDD. Do you have any timing tips?

meestertiny

Smash Cadet
Yeah the double dair sounds absolutely ridiculous, I really need to get the timing down.

I can do it consistantly with Marth, but I'm having a lot of trouble timing the SJR with DDD. Do you have any timing tips?
for the double dair: it's a little easier with the c-stick, just jump and flick it down, jump and flick again. also much easier to do it over the edge, where timing's not that tight. just don't do 2 dairs in one jump or that's instant death over the edge.

Top Bottom