• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decidueye vs Incineroar

Who would you have preferred?

• Incineroar

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Decidueye

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It does not matter to me

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I have not decided on it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I suspect many people might have preferred Decidueye over Incineroar and to test that I made this poll!

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Now y'all know how I felt about Decidueye getting in instead of Incineroar in Pokken.

As a minor aside, I feel ghost birdo is a lil' overrated by some, since he's not the most popular Gen 7 Mon, but it's pre-evo Rowlett is.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
We've never had a "wrestler" character before, meanwhile we have multiple bow and arrow(The Links and Pits)/stealthy assassin type characters(Sheik/Greninja). Decidueye just also looks like a Grass type Greninja. I'm going to have to go with Incineroar on this one. Decidueye already got his time to shine in Pokken anyway. I also preferred Incineroar more in SM because of his design and he just felt more useful on his own in general.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
There's no real point in making this type of thread/poll in this section (general discussion vs the actual character or Pokemon ones).

People have their preferences (I used Decidueye myself in my playthrough), but we got what we got is what we got. Happens every game.

You're allowed to think what you want, but we won't let any threads that could lead to flaming or pointless debates (what's done is done, as I said).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom