• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

December 3rd

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4874]December 3rd[/drupal]

Well, the total 6 hours of driving for Madison's IMDB was worth it. I'm down a bit of money now but the experiece was well worth the cost. I had fun playing everyone, especially LightsOutAce, ORLY (thanks for all the tips on Falcon), YoshQ (eh...I can **** your **** anytime), Loki (Brawl LOLs), and the other people I played friendlies with. My Falcon has a lot of work to do, and I practice every chance I get. And whoever it was during Slow-Mo Falcon Teams who predicted the roll and Falcon punched...Good F**king ****. I really hope I can just get out of pools next time and perhaps I'll enter brawl next time too...I'll train with YoshQ with my Snake or maybe I'll pick up some other character...Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom