• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Fighter (Looking for staff)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys. How are you?

I just wanna post something here an idea I had in mind that I thought for days on this as a game.

It's called Death Fighter.
It is a game similar to Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, and Smash Bros. where you fight as wanna-be reapers. It cointains over 16 characters to play as (including the rivals).

Plot:
In a city called Deathville, a tournament is held by an unknown host. In this tournament, they must fight to be the next Grim Reaper for eternity. For those who fail, their souls are gathered.
Over 16 contestants enter the Death Fighter tournament to test their strength to gather as much souls as they can.
Will one of them make it? Or will they be forgotten when they become defeated?

Characters (so far):
- Mr. Death - A wanna-be reaper who enters the tournament to show everyone he can be the best Grim Reaper in the world.
- Stacy Reaper - A 17-year-old teenage girl who wants to impress her father in the tournament. But when she isn't in her good mood, she goes crazy/violent.
- Miss Blade - A sexy 19-year-old model from Deathville Gals Monthly who enters the tournament to claim her true place as the Grim Reaper. She uses a powerful scythe to cut her opponents. Will she become hot enough to claim her victory?

Concept art:
- Stacy Reaper (http://mrrussellgro.deviantart.com/art/Death-Fighter-Stacy-Reaper-Concept-560174895)

More concept art coming soon...

I am planning to make this in Game Maker 8.0 Pro.

Who I need:
- Programmers
- Concept Arts
- Graphic Designers
- Spriters
- Voice Actors
- Coders
- Sound/Music Designers
- Testers!

If interested, please join the crew so we can get this game started.

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Mitofran

Smash Rookie
um, it's all good having ideas, but do you have any way of coding this? and whos going to do the art? is anyone helping you? cause it's possible to make a smash fan game all by yourself, but it's near imossible. so basically i would suggest to try and get an animator/coder (unless your one of course :bee: )

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
um, it's all good having ideas, but do you have any way of coding this? and whos going to do the art? is anyone helping you? cause it's possible to make a smash fan game all by yourself, but it's near imossible. so basically i would suggest to try and get an animator/coder (unless your one of course :bee: )
Thanks.
To tell the truth, I might be able to draw some of the characters, but I am also thinking of finding myself a crew for this if they are interested. I don't have anyone just yet due to being an idea, but I might think about asking for assistance (heck, even you, if you wanna join in). Also, I need someone WHO could do flash programing for games. :)

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
On second thought, I am gonna see if I can make this game on Game Maker instead. I just wanna say that for an update. I will place down its info on what I need ASAP.

Thanks.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
Hey, guys! I am back. :)
I am planning to see if I can work on the game again if possible.

Top Bottom