• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Death Blast shadows in!!!

Death Blast

Smash Rookie
NNID
DEATHBLAST_X
Hey yall girlzzzzzz and boyzzzzz! ( Mom:Waiiiiiiiiit, don't just dive in and say: Hey yall! Be more polite! Didn't your mom teach you manners?? Me: You're my mom! and no you didn't cause you preferred looking at your fashion magazines! Mom: I know, aren't I cute? Me: ?! No you're Ugly Betty and WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHECKING MY POST IN MY COMPUTER?! Get out or I call da' policeeee!)
Hello, I'm Death Blast (you might know me with the "King Satan" or "Deathblast" nicknames... you don't? Oh well....) So, I'm a big time Smasher who started kickin' DK's and Pikachu's *** since I was like 5! Super Smash Bros. ranks No.1 along with Pokemon on my Top 5 Video Game franchises list (other games include NBA 2k, Sly, Kingdom Hearts etc etc.) and I've known the SWF forums for quite a long time but I've decided to join now. As for Nintendo: I love Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby and F-Zero franchises. Among these, I'm a master at Mario Kart Wii & Party 8, Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, White, Firered, Emerald,:006: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... and more. I mained CF in Smash 64, Bowser &Mewtwo in Melee, Bowser & Meta Knight in Brawl and I'm thinking of maining Greninja & Meta Knight in Smash Bros. for Wii U. I can't wait to participate and host tourneys for the new game! It's soooo exciting! The community members are really kind and friendly as I see, and you can't find that everywhere. But enough of gaming. Let me tell you about myself. Besides, that's why I came here.
I live in a small town in Northern Greece called Thessaloniki but to go with the Greek Citizenship, I also have the American and Russian ones (big family eh?). I can speek American English fluently and with a good accent, Greek, French and Japanese (learning, and it's going pretty well). My dream is to become a TV actor and book writer while supporting myself economically in the beginning of my career with a degree in either business or computer science. I've participated in many foreign plays and this coming year, I'm planning to go to the National Cold Reading and Duet Acting competitions (because I was invited thanks to my talent and willingness) and win it all... I hope. I LOVE watching thrillers, comedies and sci-fi movies (not in order of preferance), hanging out with friends to play video games, and Imma a big fan of pop, hip hop and rap music. I also play tennis and basketball (my favorite team is the Miami Heat) in a very high level. I'm a very sociable person so... if you want you can chat with me anytime during the weekends (when there's no school) about ANYTHING. Life, sports, Smash, Nintendo games, movies anything!:joyful:I'd really like to make connections early so that I feel more comfortable here. So... yeah. That's pretty much my life and... thanks for taking the time to read this!!!
(Me: Mom, I can see you! Mom: No you can't! Me: Uh, yes I can I got eyes Ma'! Mom: Really?1 Me: No, I got a tail) :laugh:

Last edited:

TearsforFears

Smash Cadet
NNID
TearsForFears
3DS FC
5472-6632-5877
Welcome. You certainly bring a enthusiasm! Hope you find what you're looking for.

Top Bottom